Copyright and Trademark Violations
The EFNR takes intellectual property rights seriously. We work diligently to ensure that our works do not infringe on anyone else’s rights and that others do not infringe on the EFNR’s intellectual property rights.
- To notify the EFNR of alleged copyright or trademark infringement on any of our websites, send a notice to the address down below. Please be sure to provide ALL of the following information (it is all required by 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the specific protected work that you claim is being infringed or the subject of infringing activity (if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works), along with information sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing upon protected rights and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled (if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works), along with information sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail (“email”) address (and the preferred method of contact, if you have one)
- This statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the material’s owner, or its agent, or the law.”
- A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the rights that you claim are being infringed
- Upon receipt of the above information, EFNR will promptly investigate and take appropriate action, then notify you of that action at the contact address you provide. We may need to contact you for more information before we take action.
- Designated Agent for Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
EFNR Legal Affairs
60/2 Melita Street
Valletta VLT 1122