All the information provided in the EFNR.org website is provided for informational purposes only. The EFNR will not be liable for damages of any kind, in way related to EFNR.org or the use of the information on the website. Links are provided as a convenience and EFNR will not be responsible in any way related to third party links to EFNR.org.
Scientific and medical information found in articles throughout the site should not be interpreted as medical advice. Such advice can only be obtained from a qualified medical professional.
- Agreement Between User and EFNR: This is a binding agreement between the European Federation of NeuroRehabilitation Societies (EFNR), a not-for-profit organization, and you, the user. EFNR’s website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. By using EFNR’s website you confirm your acceptance of, and agree to be bound by, this agreement and all such terms, conditions and notices.
- EFNR Website Usage: EFNR shall not be held responsible for damage or loss of any kind due to your use of any product purchased on this site. EFNR reserves the right to limit quantities and to reject orders from dealers and resellers.EFNR disclaims liability for misprints, incomplete, stale or otherwise inaccurate pricing distributed or provided by other parties or websites including but not limited to shopping, search, or comparison engines or similar entities on websites other than www.efnr.org. In the event that another entity provides inaccurate pricing for any reason, the price listed at www.efnr.org at the time of order will prevail. Further, EFNR reserves the right to change its prices at any time without notice.This website and all its contents are intended solely for personal, noncommercial use. You may download or copy the contents displayed on the website for personal use only. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of this website. The content on this website may be used only as an educational resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on this website is strictly prohibited.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account that the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing”; (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. EFNR will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this website.
EFNR welcomes your comments about this website. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions, or other communications (collectively, “Comments”) submitted by you shall be and remain the exclusive property of EFNR. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to EFNR of all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. EFNR will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish, and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Hence, EFNR asks that you not send any comments that you do not wish to assign to EFNR, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as product ideas, computer code, or original artwork.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold EFNR harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of this website.
- Personally Identifiable Patient Data: Unless prior written individual authorization is obtained, you agree to not use or disclose on EFNR’s website any health information that identifies or with respect to which a reasonable basisexists to believe that the information can be used to identify an individual. Health information identifies an individual or creates a reasonable basis to identify an individual if: (1) it is created by or received from a health care provider, health plan, employer or health care clearinghouse; and (2) it relates to the past, present, or future physical or mental health or condition of the individual, the provision of health care to the individual, or the past, present or future payment for the provision of health care to the individual.Health information that identifies or creates a reasonable basis to identify an individual includes the following types of information: name, address (including street address, city, county, zip code, or equivalent geocodes), names of relatives and employers, birth date, telephone and fax numbers, email addresses, Social Security number, medical record number, health plan beneficiary number, account number, certificate or license number, any vehicle or other device serial number, web URL, Internet Protocol (IP) address, finger or voice prints, photographic images, radiographic images or other diagnostic images that include identifying data, and any other unique identifying number, characteristic or code (whether generally available in the public realm or not) that you have a reason to believe may be available to an anticipated recipient of information.Health information may be used or disclosed without written individual authorization only in the very narrow circumstance where it has been de-identified by eliminating the specified identifying information listed above and you have no reason to believe that a reasonably anticipated recipient could use the remaining information either alone or in combination with other information to identify the individual. You agree that you shall be solely responsible for any such determination and agree to indemnify EFNR for the consequences of such determination.
If federal or state requirements protecting individual health information are more restrictive than the regulations in this section of the agreement, then you agree to abide by the federal or state requirements.
- Copyright InformationCopyrights – All contents of the EFNR website are: Copyright © 2013 European Federation of NeuroRehabilitation Societies (EFNR), All Rights Reserved.
- Links to Third-Party Websites: References on this website to any names, marks, products, or services of third parties or hypertext links to third-party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply EFNR endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product, or service. EFNR is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites.
- No Medical Advice or Referrals: The information posted on EFNR’s website should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified radiologic professional. The EFNR does not answer specific medical questions or refer people to a particular radiologic professional.
- No Literature or Web Searches: EFNR does not conduct searches of the medical literature or of information contained on the Internet for persons accessing this website and requesting such searches.
- General Disclaimers, Exclusion of Damages, and Limitation of Liability: The information, software, products and services included in or available through the EFNR website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. EFNR may make improvements and/or changes in the EFNR website at any time. Advice received via the EFNR website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions, and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice.EFNR makes no representations about its website, including without limitation EFNR website’s suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, materials, software, products, services, and graphics. EFNR provides EFNR’s website, including without limitation all information, materials, software, products, services and graphics “as is” without warranty of any kind.Your sole and exclusive remedy if you are dissatisfied with any portion of the EFNR website is to discontinue using it. EFNR in no event under any circumstances whatsoever shall be liable for any direct, indirect, compensatory, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including without limitation damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the EFNR website, with the delay or inability to use the EFNR website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, materials, software, products, services, and graphics obtained through the EFNR website, security breaches, or otherwise arising out of the use of the EFNR website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, even if EFNR has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Also in particular, in no event shall EFNR be held liable for any direct, indirect, compensatory, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of in connection with the information provided on EFNR’s website, including without limitation in connection with the use of techniques or procedures discussed on the EFNR website.
Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or the exclusion of certain types of damages. Therefore, if and only if required by applicable law, some of the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify EFNR from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees) and damages arising out of claims based upon your use of EFNR’s website, including without limitation any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other members and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. EFNR will notify you promptly of any claim which EFNR seeks indemnification and will afford you the opportunity to participate in the defense of such a claim, provided that your participation will not be conducted in a manner prejudicial to EFNR’s interests as reasonably determined by EFNR.
- Construction: If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including without limitation the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.